Recommended Air purifiers for a healthy living
There are many air purifiers available in the market .It is important to have these devices in your home especially if you are asthmatic or allergic. Indoor air is proven to be more polluted than the outdoor air .You therefore are prone to exposure of these indoor airborne pollutants especially smoke since you spend a big portion of your time indoors. There are many types of air purifiers which are recommended for the purification of air in your house. They are readily available in the market. You should therefore invest in these devices which ensure that you breathe in quality air hence a healthy living. Some of the recommended air purifiers are;
IQAir Multigas Air purifier.
According to customer reviews, it is among the best air purifiers for smoke especially cigarette smoke. It is fitted with the best air filters that can get rid of airborne pollutants.
- It possesses powerful air filters that are very efficient. It has the HEPA filter which is well known to capture and trap pollutants in the air. It gets rid of pollutants even as small as 0.3 microns or even larger. It also has the Activated Carbon filters which are the best known absorbent air filters. It is the only air filter known to absorb smoke particles. It is for this reason that the IQAir Multigas is recommended for smoke removal.
- It is energy efficient, it doesn’t require a lot of energy to run.
- It is Ultra quiet- this means that it is not noisy when it is in operation.
The rabbit Air minusA2 is also among the best air purifiers for smoke. It can be wall mounted or left to stand. It is proven to be the best air purifier for asthma sufferers and also people who are allergic to airborne pollutants. It has amazing features which contribute greatly to its efficiency.
- Can purify air up to an area of 700 square feet. Therefore, it can be used for a very large room or multiple smaller rooms.
- It deodorizes and purifies air in six different stages; hence pollutants don’t stand a chance of remaining in the air. The airborne pollutants are permanently eliminated once captured by the air purifier.
- Its filters are long lasting and only need to be changed after 1 or 2 years depending on how use the air purifier.
- It doesn’t need a lot of energy to run hence it will save you on operational cost.
Blueair 203w True HEPA Air purifier
This air purifier has the mechanism that enables it to remove toxins as small as 0.1 microns in size. It also removes ozone from the air. Ozone is a toxic gas that damages the lungs when inhaled directly. It is also an asthmatic trigger, meaning that it can cause the occurrence of asthmatic symptoms like coughing and wheezing to occur in an asthmatic person.
- It traps six times more airborne pollutants than any other air purifier.
- It is energy efficient.
- It is a whisper silent device-it is not noisy when it is running.
- It can purify air up to an area of 174 square feet.
Whirlpool Whisperer AP51030K
This is also an amazing air purifier fit for your home. It has amazing features that enable it perform well in air cleaning.
- Has True HEPA filters which remove particles even as small as 0.3 microns.
- Purifies air up to an area of 500 square feet.
- It possesses a carbon pre-filter that is responsible for odor removal.
- It also doesn’t require a lot of energy to run which is generally a feature of the best air purifiers in the market.
The above air purifiers are among the best air purifier for smoke among other airborne pollutants. They are readily available in the market at affordable prices. Air purifiers greatly help in maintaining the air quality in your home. They also deal with air pollutants which have negative effects to your health. Many physicians recommend that asthmatic or allergic people should buy these devices. They know that this will prevent exposure of their patients to allergens hence a healthy living.